Our fond farewell and THANKS to these strong pro-life friends, and a warm welcome to their successors!
- Lynn Bechler (elected in D-4 in 2013) lost to Jim Gooch, Jr. (elected in D-12 in 1995) - D12 (Redistricting resulted in portions of D-4 and D-12 merging).
- Chad McCoy (elected 2016) was replaced by Republican Candy Massaroni in D-50. She was uncontested in General Election.
- Sal Santoro (elected 2007) was replaced by Republican Marianne Proctor - D-60. She was uncontested in General Election.
- Ed Massey (elected 2019) was replaced by Republican Steve Rawlings - D-66, who won against Democrat Tim Montgomery.
- Adam Koenig (elected 2007) was replaced by Republican Steven Doan - D-69, who won against Democrat Chris Brown.