Words cannot express adequate thanks to the Kentucky legislators who have supported pro-life legislation and will retire this year. The participation in the Pro-life Caucus of most of these and their votes have saved thousands of lives. What better record and commendation for faithful service could there be?
They have also shown support for KRTL events, lending their time and wonderful personalities and presence. We salute and THANK these who will retire at year end.
- Melinda Prunty, D-15, Butler, Muhlenberg
- Bart Rowland, D-21, Adair, Cumberland, Metcalf, Monroe
- Jim DuPlessis, D-25, Hardin (Part)
- Jerry T. Miller, D-36, Jefferson (Part)
- Joe Fischer, D-68, Campbell (Part)
- Regina Petrey Huff, D-82, Laurel (Part), Whitley
- Steve Sheldon, D-17, Warren (Part)
- Paul Hornback, D-20, Boone (Part), Carroll, Franklin, Gallatin, Kenton (Part), Owen
- Matt Castlen, D-8, Daviess, Hancock, McLean
- Alice Forgy Kerr, D-12, Boyle, Fayette (Part), Mercer, Woodford
- Wil Schroder, D-24, Bracken, Campbell, Kenton (Part), Pendleton
- C.B. Embry, D-6, Jefferson (Part), Oldham, Trimble— d. 9/29/22