Current E-News Issue
The KRLA e-letter is published each month on or about the 1st and 15th.
To subscribe, SignUp. You will receive alerts about all of KRLA's activities and news.
Please Signup and Join the KRLA Team!
Please add Kentucky Right to Life and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
KRLA.ORG | 134 BRECKINRIDGE LANE, LOUISVILLE, KY 40207 | 502-895-5959 | MAY 15, 2019
There are about 1.4 M registered Republican voters in Kentucky.
How many voted in the 2018 Primary? Read more.
Could Dismemberment Abortion case go to SCOTUS?
Kentucky's HB454 Law that outlaws dismemberment abortion was overturned on May 10. Gov. Bevin has promised to appeal the verdict. Read more.
KRLA posts nearly daily to Facebook and less often to Twitter to share news of particular interest to pro-lifers.
Top Facebook post of 2018
And note, the top post now has over 11K views and many interactions! This shows the intense interest pro-lifers have in their cause.
Top Facebooks posts of 2018, from 2.1K to 10.2K views
See Jan. 1, 2019 e-letter for story.
- A Ky Pregnancy Center is in the news!
- Dismemberment Bill has passed House!
- Hard to understand
- GoFundMe to... DIE
- Dems = Abortion
- Ford tied to abortion industry
- KRLA PAC published
- "He directly donated $25,000 to the extreme pro-abortion group, Center for Reproductive Rights..."
- #ThanksDonald - Religious groups will not be forced to fund abortions
- Let this story and image provoke us to be actively pro-life in 2019.