Please Signup and Join the KRLA Team!
Please add Kentucky Right to Life and email@example.com to your contacts.
KRLA.ORG | 134 BRECKINRIDGE LANE, LOUISVILLE, KY 40207 | 502-895-5959 | JULY 15, 2019
Daleiden crusade anniversary: Has justice been served?
News media rankled by OK Decision to ban D&E Abortion. Showdown at SCOTUS looms. KY Appeal moves ahead.
Donations to the RTL Educational Foundation are tax deductible. Thank you for contributions of any amount.
KRLA posts nearly daily to Facebook and less often to Twitter to share news of particular interest to pro-lifers.
Top Facebook post of 2018
And note, the top post now has over 11K views and many interactions! This shows the intense interest pro-lifers have in their cause.
Top Facebooks posts of 2018, from 2.1K to 11+K views
See Jan. 1, 2019 e-letter for story.
- A Ky Pregnancy Center is in the news!
- Dismemberment Bill has passed House!
- Hard to understand
- GoFundMe to... DIE
- Dems = Abortion
- Ford tied to abortion industry
- KRLA PAC published
- "He directly donated $25,000 to the extreme pro-abortion group, Center for Reproductive Rights..."
- #ThanksDonald - Religious groups will not be forced to fund abortions
- Let this story and image provoke us to be actively pro-life in 2019.
“…Gov. Matt Bevin's administration has started its appeal of a federal judge's ruling that struck down a state abortion law...(HB454)” Thank you, Gov. Bevin!https://t.co/gCOtl9DZ0A— KY Right to Life (@KentuckyRTL) May 16, 2019