Affiliates - Find one or start one!
Affiliates are encouraged to have a website. For many the easiest way is to have a subsite on the KRLA.org website. The Louisville Chapter site is an example. Call for help and information, 502.895.5959.
- Right to Life Pennyrile | Bill Rush, Director
- Right to Life of Owensboro | Website | Stacey Davis, Exec. Dir.
- Right to Life of Central Kentucky | Website | David Holzwarth, Pres.
- RTL Kentucky Heartland | Joseph Redmon, Pres.
- Right to Life of Louisville | Website | Mary Ann Schubert, President
- West Ky. Right to Life | Patty Corts, Pres.
- Right to Life of Madison Co. | Website | Nolan Graham, Pres.
- Meade-Breckinridge Co. RTL | Darlene Livers, Pres.
- Northeast Ky. Right to Life | Dennis Stafford, Pres.
- Right to Life of Franklin | Colleen Rafferty, V. Pres.
What is a Pro-life Affiliate?
An Affiliate is a local pro-life group affiliated with Kentucky Right to Life. An affiliate keeps pro-lifers educated on right to life issues on a local level. The unborn babies need you, and so do women, the ill, and the elderly. Your community needs to see the pro-life movement in action and as a resource in your area. Being an affiliate also brings you together with the pro-life movement on both a state and national level, giving you access to valuable and timely information. An affiliate is composed of people like you, those who have a desire to defend Life!
What does an Affiliate do?
An affiliate is specifically organized within a community for the purpose of educating the general public about the pro-life vision, advancing pro-life legislation and helping to elect pro-life men/women to public office.
How can you help?
Kentucky Right to Life is in the process of spreading over the state and we need your help! If you are a concerned pro-lifer and would like to make a difference in your community, please provide us with your contact information to receive future emails/mailings. We need your talents and skills to help defend LIFE. Will you help us?
Life deserves our support
We ask for support and active participation of every citizen who agrees that each human life has inherent dignity and deserves a unified pro-life front as an active KRLA affiliate. The state flag says it best,
United We Stand, Divided We Fall.