Peacefully protest abortion and hear great speakers…
At the 2020 Celebration of Life Banquet, an appeal was made for donations to the Educational Foundation to make possible a special media campaign. The generosity and dedication of the small number of folks at the banquet resulted in a Transit Ad Campaign on TARC buses in Metro Louisville to run during much of autumn and winter 2020-21!
NEWS & VIEWS
The RTL of Louisville Anniversary Celebration of Life Banquet prommises to be a delightful evening! The Keynoter is a speaker and a singer…
Writing Op-Eds promotes the pro-life cause. Use your talents to make an impact!
Though there will be no elections held in 2021, it is important to be cognizant of recent history.
A bold woman invests in educating the public about abortion and the Kentucky Legislature.
A new slate of officers and board members was installed at the 2020 Annual Meeting. Congressional candidate Rhonda Palazzo was the featured speaker.
Membership | Join Right to Life of Louisville!
When you join Right to Life of Louisville (Louisville RTL), you automatically become a member of Kentucky Right to Life.
Members are in the loop on all communications, and you will receive our printed newsletter and bulletins as well as the electronic versions.
Louisvillians have a special opportunity: You live in a Democratic stronghold. Your mission is to bring pro-life values to a hostile community. It is an uphill battle. Just ask the political candidates who run against incumbents.
The VALUE of YOUR Membership:
There is STRENGTH in numbers. We need your committed assistance in STANDING for LIFE. As a member, you are helping to fight for and to restore the sanctity of human life by:
- Educating the public about the threats to human life in our current "culture of death"
- Helping to protect human life, in particular, the most vulnerable among us
- Advocating for alternatives to abortion, embryonic stem cell research, and the hastening of death by euthanasia and assisted suicide
- Becoming active in activities and events to make the public aware of the REAL situation
- Supporting your Louisville and KRLA staff as they work to affect state legislation and public opinion about prolife issues
- Getting involved in supporting pro-life candidates in your area
- Staying abreast of pro-life news as you receive the KRLA e-letter
We again ask for your name when you fill out the PayPal form, in case you are not a PayPal member. This will verify to us your desire to join Louisville RTL.
There are three ways to pay:
Your membership fee is not tax-deductible.
You do not need to join PayPal; use your credit card by clicking through to that option.
Louisville RTL 100% funded by donations. We do not receive any government funding.